martedì 13 settembre 2011

:GnoccoCON 2011

GnoccoCON.
Somewhere in the deep wild farmlands (believe me. You see them, it makes sense) of Reggio Emilia, September 2011.

I love cons. I love meeting old time friends and new people. I find it especially enriching when people come from the US or UK and join our little events here in Italy, as they always bring new and different points of view.
This time I had the pleasure to meet Gregor Hutton, author of 3:16 Carnage Amongst the Stars, Remember Tomorrow and Best Friends with whom I had some nice talk.
And it was yet another great occasion to playtest my game, Beyond the Mirror. I must say, I felt deeply touched by the enthusiasm people showed for this project, and their insight and suggestions were simply great.
So thank you to Mauro, Luca, Stefano, Francesco, Barbara, Alessio and Alberto for playing!
The day I finish this game doesn't feel so far away after all...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento