mercoledì 28 settembre 2011

:encouraging comments about Beyond the Mirror

"I super-like this game. Playing it feels like a creeped out 70s SF story about what it means to be human in a world where being human doesn't matter.

A lot of games, I like them but I play them maybe once. Beyond the Mirror is a game I have and will play again and again."

-Ben Lehman, of Polaris, Bliss Stage, and The Drifter's Escape

"An exploration of what it is to be human, in the grand tradition of Blade Runner. A game that puts you in the shoes of the hunted, while keeping you guessing all the while whether you are the predator or the prey."

-Emily Care Boss, author of Breaking the Ice, Shooting the Moon, and Under My Skin


Whenever I re-read these comments I just feel great! Thanks for the encouragement guys!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento