venerdì 25 settembre 2009

:Foreword

Hello everyone, and welcome to my humble blog.
I have decided to create it in order to discuss and share my thoughts about the everchanging world of roleplaying games. I am also going to dedicate this blog to my game designing efforts.
I've been cultivating the hobby of roleplaying games since I was a small kid, and now I have come to a point in which I feel ready to start the enterprise of creating and publishing my own games under the name of The Chiseled Gear. This is a small hommage to the steampunk genre, possibly my favorite one.
So thank you for passing by and reading this welcome message.
In my next post, I'll start discussing the project I'm currently involved in, which goes by the provisional name of Steamdance.

As-Salamu Alaykum!
Suna

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento